We can help you navigate the uncertain job search market caused by Covid-19
We're now working 100% online, and are committed to continuing to deliver exceptional service to our clients.
Our Services for Jobseekers
Professional Resume Writing (optional cover letter): $179
Our professional resume service includes:
- ATS-friendly (easily scannable), professional design
- Relevant ATS keywords
- Resume targeted to the role you want (please email us the details and link to the role where possible)
- A focus on key achievements
Please select your resume design. This will be fully customised to suit your experience.
- Confirm your order and select your preferred design and service.
- Receive an email immediately upon purchase requiring you to either upload your old resume AND/OR complete our easy-to-use questionnaire. At this step, you can advise what role you are applying for so we can ensure your documents are fully targeted.
- You'll receive your professionally-written documents within 3 working days or 24 hours (express service) via email in PDF and Word (any required changes can be requested as required).
Do you have further questions? Call Nicole on 0418 549 797.
Government Application Letter
Nicole is highly experienced in writing APS, state and local government application letters. Nicole utilises a tried-and-tested method to efficiently identify the application requirements of the position you have identified, and what the panel will be looking for. She will then pose relevant questions to you, to guide you to provide specific examples within your career which demonstrate you have the required skills and experience.
How does the process work?
- Review your application. Identify how many pages are needed (government departments differ in their length requirements). TIP: Utilise the maximum allowable. E.g. if it states a 1 - 2 page application, order 2 pages (note: fees are $149 per page).
- Select whether you want a targeted resume included in the service. If so, select the base design. Resumes ordered as part of a selection criteria package are $109 (normally $179 if ordered separately!) Review designs below.
- Upon purchase, we thoroughly review your application documents and develop and send you a short questionnaire (within 24 hours) where you can make some brief notes on how you can demonstrate the required criteria. The document is easy to follow and breaks down each criteria into a simplified format. (If you prefer to talk through the responses, we can arrange a phone consult instead).
- We start the writing process, ensuring that the preferred STAR format (i.e. Situation, Task, Action, Result) is followed.
- We come back to you with further questions if we do not feel that the criteria has been fully met. We meticulously refer back to each requirement and ensure that the application satisfies these points as fully as possible.
- We send the document to you for review - you can then request any changes if needed.
- You're ready to go! Please review your application prior to submitting it through the relevant application portal.
Platinum Package (Resume, Cover Letters, LinkedIn and applications)
Includes: resume, cover letter, LinkedIn profile and 10 fully-targeted applications.
This package is designed for people who are serious about getting ahead in their career. It includes all the bells and whistles! It is designed to be delivered over a 3-6 week period.
- Initial strategy session - work with Nicole via phone or Skype to identify your career goals and personal strengths and develop a personalised strategy going forward to best help you achieve them
- Professional resume and cover letter targeting your preferred industry
- Professional LinkedIn profile
- Intensive jobseeking completed on your behalf - we search for and identify suitable jobs, then send them to you to confirm you want us to apply on your behalf
- Intensive job applications (up to ten or until you have secured a suitable role) - once suitable roles are identified, we individually adapt your resume and cover letter as required to suit, then apply on your behalf, at which time you'll get a confirmation email in your inbox (note roles requiring selection criteria incur additional costs).