Work with a HR professional
Did you know that the most effective way to reduce pre-interview anxiety is to prepare before you get there?
We can provide interview help which includes helping you to develop specific interview responses to the types of questions you'll likely get in the interview, depending on your industry and the job you are applying for.
We offer interview coaching packages for all industries (including public and private sector roles) and across all levels. Our interview coaching service provides a relaxed and comfortable environment for you to practice your interview answers, and obtain clear, practical feedback for improving upon them to set you up for success.
Our team has been delivering interview preparation support since 2015. We won't just provide generic interview advice (you can find that on Google!). Your dedicated consultant will help you understand the types of questions likely to be asked for the role you want. You'll get support to develop concise, professional answers that highlight your suitability for the role. We'll help get you ready for whatever the interviewer or panel throws your way!
Interview COACH ONLINE Package $299
What it includes:
- A copy of our Pre-Interview Preparation Guide, with step-by-step worksheets to enable you to fully prepare for your specific job interview (you can use this method again for future interviews)
- Thorough review of the job (or industry) you are applying for, and development of likely behavioural-based interview questions based on the role description, industry and level
- Video interview coaching - inclusive of a 1-hour 'interview', to provide a real-life practice scenario for you to hone your skills
- Extensive feedback and suggestions provided throughout the interview to help hone your answers
- Verbal and written feedback on your responses and clear, step-by-step guidance on how to hone your responses, setting you up for success.