Government Application Letter
$149 per page
We are highly experienced in writing APS, state and local government application letters. We understand you may be confident you have the required experience, but may struggle to put it all down in writing in the preferred format. Given the government application process can be extremely competitive, it's vital this is done correctly!
We utilise a tried-and-tested method to efficiently identify the application requirements of the position you have identified, and what the panel will be looking for. We then pose relevant questions to you, to guide you to provide specific examples within your career which demonstrate you have the required skills and experience.
We then develop the required documents in the preferred STAR format (Situation, Task, Action and Result). These are high-quality documents that reflect your skills and experience, and demonstrate your suitability for the role you are applying for.
How does the process work?
- Review your application. Identify how many pages are needed (government departments differ in their length requirements). TIP: Utilise the maximum allowable. E.g. if it states a 1 - 2 page application, order 2 pages (note: fees are $149 per page).
- Select whether you want a targeted resume included in the service. If so, select the base design. Resumes ordered as part of a selection criteria package are $109 (normally $179 if ordered separately!) Review designs below.
- Upon purchase, we thoroughly review your application documents and develop and send you a short questionnaire (within 24 hours) where you can make some brief notes on how you can demonstrate the required criteria. The document is easy to follow and breaks down each criteria into a simplified format. (If you prefer to talk through the responses, we can arrange a phone consult instead)
- We start the writing process, ensuring that the preferred STAR format (i.e. Situation, Task, Action, Result) is followed.
- We come back to you with further questions if we do not feel that the criteria has been fully met. We meticulously refer back to each requirement and ensure that the application satisfies these points as fully as possible.
- We send the document to you for review - you can then request any changes if needed.
- You're ready to go! Please review your application prior to submitting it through the relevant application portal.
"Thank you so much, that's exactly what I had in mind I just wasn't able to put it together in words like that. I appreciate you taking the time to do it on such short notice!" - (Elise, Administration Officer)
"I have just had a call for an interview for the role...this was an extremely competitive application so I am very pleased indeed. Thank you for all your help...fingers crossed for the next step will keep you posted!" (Jake, Agriculture)
"Great news I was successful with the application...I'm very happy to be given the chance thanks for your help and will call again next year." - (Alison, Cleaning Supervisor)
"Wow, looks incredible. Very impressed Nicole, you really did a fantastic job." (Dee, APS5 Admin Officer)
"This is excellent. I never would have been able to get it to this standard. Thank you again." (Travis, Nurse)
Optional targeted resume - choose your design (select in window above)
If you're not sure if your resume requires additional work, please don't hesitate to email us your old documents first and check!