Selection Criteria Writing
$199 for 1 page, and $100 per additional page.
We are highly experienced selection criteria writers, specialising in writing APS, state and local government application letters. We utilise a tried-and-tested method to efficiently identify the application requirements of the position you have identified, and what the panel will be looking for. We will then pose relevant questions to you, to guide you to provide specific examples within your career which demonstrate you have the required skills and experience, which we will develop into your application documents.
- How does the process work? Review your application. Identify how many pages are needed (government departments differ in their length requirements). TIP: Utilise the maximum allowable. E.g. if it states a 1 - 2 page application, order 2 pages.
- Select whether you want a targeted resume included in the service. If so, select the base design. Resumes ordered as part of a selection criteria package are $199 (normally $299 if ordered separately!) Review designs below.
- Select if you require an additional cover letter. PLEASE NOTE: Usually, a selection criteria response will NOT require an additional cover letter. Please check with us if you are unsure.
- Upon purchase, we thoroughly review your application documents and develop and send you a short questionnaire (within 24 hours) where you can make some brief notes on how you can demonstrate the required criteria. The document is easy to follow and breaks down each criteria into a simplified format. (If you prefer to talk through the responses, we can arrange a phone consult instead).
- We start the writing process, ensuring that the preferred STAR format (i.e. Situation, Task, Action, Result) is followed.
- We come back to you with further questions if we do not feel that the criteria has been fully met. We meticulously refer back to each requirement and ensure that the application satisfies these points as fully as possible.
- We send the document to you for review - you can then request any changes if needed.
- You're ready to go! Please review your application prior to submitting it through the relevant application portal.