Selection Criteria Writer
$149 per page
Nicole is a highly experienced selection criteria writer, specialising in writing APS, state and local government application letters. Nicole utilises a tried-and-tested method to efficiently identify the application requirements of the position you have identified, and what the panel will be looking for. She will then pose relevant questions to you, to guide you to provide specific examples within your career which demonstrate you have the required skills and experience.
- How does the process work? Review your application. Identify how many pages are needed (government departments differ in their length requirements). TIP: Utilise the maximum allowable. E.g. if it states a 1 - 2 page application, order 2 pages (note: fees are $149 per page).
- Select whether you want a targeted resume included in the service. If so, select the base design. Resumes ordered as part of a selection criteria package are $149 (normally $249 if ordered separately!) Review designs below.
- Upon purchase, we thoroughly review your application documents and develop and send you a short questionnaire (within 24 hours) where you can make some brief notes on how you can demonstrate the required criteria. The document is easy to follow and breaks down each criteria into a simplified format. (If you prefer to talk through the responses, we can arrange a phone consult instead).
- We start the writing process, ensuring that the preferred STAR format (i.e. Situation, Task, Action, Result) is followed.
- We come back to you with further questions if we do not feel that the criteria has been fully met. We meticulously refer back to each requirement and ensure that the application satisfies these points as fully as possible.
- We send the document to you for review - you can then request any changes if needed.
- You're ready to go! Please review your application prior to submitting it through the relevant application portal.
"Thank you so much, that's exactly what I had in mind I just wasn't able to put it together in words like that. I appreciate you taking the time to do it on such short notice!" - (Elise, Administration Officer)
"I have just had a call for an interview for the role...this was an extremely competitive application so I am very pleased indeed. Thank you for all your help...fingers crossed for the next step will keep you posted!" (Jake, Agriculture)
"Great news I was successful with the application...I'm very happy to be given the chance thanks for your help and will call again next year." - (Alison, Cleaning Supervisor)
"Wow, looks incredible. Very impressed Nicole, you really did a fantastic job." (Dee, APS5 Admin Officer)
"This is excellent. I never would have been able to get it to this standard. Thank you again." (Travis, Nurse)